Intro to Adobe Lightroom
August 28 - September 25, 2018
Join photographer Steve Bauer for a 5 week introduction to editing and organizing with Adobe Lightroom.
Topics covered include:
1) Library Module (Organization & Import)
2) Develop Module 1 (Basic Panel, Sharpening, and Noise Reduction)
3) Develop Module 2 (Adjustments, Crop Tool, Spot Removal, Redeye Removal, Graduated and Radial Filters, and the Adjustment Brush. Discuss use of Previous and Sync)
4) Collections (Organizing your Photos, Collections, Collection Sets, Sharing)
5) Lightroom Mobile (Using LR Mobile on phone and tablets, Editing photos in Mobile, Shared Collections, Facebook, Instagram, email)
What to bring: Laptop with Lightroom (Steve will use Lightroom Classic CC but older “stand alone” versions are fine.)
5 Weeks, Tuesday evenings, 5:30pm – 7:30pm, $160
*Brand new to Lightroom? We recommend Adobe’s Photography Plan. This is a $9.99/month subscription that includes Lightroom Classic CC, Lightroom CC (new mobile-focused version) & Photoshop CC. Find it on Adobe’s website here. Please give us a call if you have questions on the best version for this class!